Tuesday 28 October 2014

Bumbling About in Brussels

After talking to a slightly spivvy insurance broker and getting some sort of stamp that is the key to being able to drive in Brussels, I stumbled out into the crisp autumn afternoon and wandered about in streets I'd never been in before, eventually reaching home as it grew dark. On the way, I took some pictures, which I put on instagram, where you can find them under zedmkc, or you can follow my Twitter stream - @zmkc - and see where I went there.

I found a statue of a dog, and some very nice brickwork, and a memorial to a reasonably decent Hungarian politician, (a gentle intellectual who was naive about government?), a Volga for sale, and some new wave Belgian Gonks (infinitely more charming than the originals).

No comments:

Post a Comment